About Mohamed Debaawy
Mohamed AL Debaawy is a Kuwait-based Human Capital Strategist, with a wide exposure to Arabic and Non-Arabic cultures.
Result oriented with an influential approach to Learning & Development function. Have a clear contribution into HR & Service Line strategic plans by linking strategic goals and objectives with the overall HR & Business Strategy which develop a competent and talented workforce; available at all times to feed into the existing operational and growing needs of the business.
Mohamed have extensive background in HR generalist affairs, including experience in employee recruitment and retention, staff development, conflict resolution, benefits and compensation, HR records management, HR policies development and legal compliance.
Demonstrated success in negotiating win-win compromises, developing teambuilding programs, and writing personnel manuals, corporate policies, job descriptions and management reports.
Implemented HR & Training Projects
- Develop Organizational Structure and Job Descriptions in several companies in different domains such “ Industrial , Investment , IT, Retail , F&B , and Automotive companies”
- Implement Performance Management System , Balanced Score Cards , and Incentives Programs to several companies.
- Deliver Salary Scale studies in the field of IT, Retail , and F&B domains.
- Design , prepare, and implement training plan for several companies in Investment , and Automotive domains.
Delivered Training Courses
- Effective Leadership
- The Professional Supervisor
- The ABC’s of supervising others
- The Art of making meeting work
- Change Management
- HR for Non HR Managers
- Human Resources Management System “ HRMS”
- Managing Employees Performance
- Conducting Effective Performance Reviews
- Developing & Maintaining Succession Plan
- Getting Employees Off to a Good Start
- Behavioral Interviewing Techniques
- Business Etiquette – Gaining That Extra Edge
- Skills for the Administrative Assistant
- Office Ethics and You – Making Good Decisions
- Workplace Violence – How to Manage Anger and Violence in the Work
- Dynamite Sales Presentations
- Overcoming Objections and Nailing the Sale
- Prospecting for Leads like a Pro
- Selling Smarter
- Using the Telephone as a Sales Tool
- Telephone Techniques
- Customer Relationship Management “CRM”
- Building Self Esteem and Assertiveness Skills
- The Minute Takers Workshop