Questions to Ask the Interviewer
October 6, 2011 Leave a comment
Here are some questions to ask to know what you’re getting into.
- Why is this position open?
- What level of experience/ skill are you looking for in the person who fills this role?
- What kind of training would be available?
- What would my initial responsibilities on the job be?
- What would a typical day look like in terms of projects, responsibilities, deadlines etc?
- Can you tell me something about the team I would be working with?
- What objectives would you like the person in this role to accomplish?
- Is there a specific career progression path that I would have with your company?
- What are some of the more difficult problems I might face in this role?
- What resources would the person in this role have – in terms of support, budget etc.
- What significant changes do you foresee in the company in the near future?
- In what areas do you consider your company to have the greatest strength?
- How would my performance be evaluated in this position?